Creating a cut crease just got easier with Revolution Cut Crease Canvas. A full coverage eyeshadow base with an innovative built-in brush for easy application. Whether you’re a professional or a beginner, this is the shortcut you need for a defined canvas for a cut crease with glitter, foil or eyeshadow.
Use as an eyeshadow primer to keep colours in place all day and prevent creasing. Available in four shades for fair, light, medium and deep skin tones. Compliments all eye shapes.
How to create a cut crease
1. Use Cut Crease Canvas to prime the lid before eyeshadow application.
2. Apply a light transition eyeshadow shade to natural crease of your eye.
3. Apply a dark shade of eyeshadow to the whole eye or in the crease of your eye.
4. Brush Revolution Cut Crease Canvas across the lid. For a defined shape, use an angled brush.
5. Finish off the look by applying your choice of eyeshadow, foil, glitter over the top of Cut Crease Canvas.
This is a game changer, so smooth, glides on and covers a cut crease really well. Use your own brush though because the one it comes with isn’t precise enough and picks up too much product. But seriously this stuff is good! I use the p louise base and this comes a very close second! Different texture to p louise but does the same job!
Franchement c'est une très très belle découverte avec cut crease canevas , elle vraiment génial pour le cut crease la couleur des fards sont juste wouah 🤩🤩 , et surtout niveau de la tenue c'est juste parfait 😍 je l'adore sa c'est un produit qu'il faut en avoir en stock
The product is amazing, a little goes a long way and it's nice for drawing little designs too. It's super full coverage and dries down a bit but stays sticky, so the shadows can perform pigmented. But the brush is a nightmare. I just can't get a clean cut crease with it.