Creating a cut crease just got easier with Revolution Cut Crease Canvas. A full coverage eyeshadow base with an innovative built-in brush for easy application. Whether you’re a professional or a beginner, this is the shortcut you need for a defined canvas for a cut crease with glitter, foil or eyeshadow.
Use as an eyeshadow primer to keep colours in place all day and prevent creasing. Available in four shades for fair, light, medium and deep skin tones. Compliments all eye shapes.
How to create a cut crease
1. Use Cut Crease Canvas to prime the lid before eyeshadow application.
2. Apply a light transition eyeshadow shade to natural crease of your eye.
3. Apply a dark shade of eyeshadow to the whole eye or in the crease of your eye.
4. Brush Revolution Cut Crease Canvas across the lid. For a defined shape, use an angled brush.
5. Finish off the look by applying your choice of eyeshadow, foil, glitter over the top of Cut Crease Canvas.
The product is amazing, a little goes a long way and it's nice for drawing little designs too. It's super full coverage and dries down a bit but stays sticky, so the shadows can perform pigmented. But the brush is a nightmare. I just can't get a clean cut crease with it.
I love the idea of this product and it does the job well. The brush is completely useless as it's too big and dispenses too much product but I always use a small brush anyway. However I recently noticed that it creases my eyeshadow quite badly after a while of wear. It also gets completely washed off by sweat.