Creating a cut crease just got easier with Revolution Cut Crease Canvas. A full coverage eyeshadow base with an innovative built-in brush for easy application. Whether you’re a professional or a beginner, this is the shortcut you need for a defined canvas for a cut crease with glitter, foil or eyeshadow.
Use as an eyeshadow primer to keep colours in place all day and prevent creasing. Available in four shades for fair, light, medium and deep skin tones. Compliments all eye shapes.
How to create a cut crease
1. Use Cut Crease Canvas to prime the lid before eyeshadow application.
2. Apply a light transition eyeshadow shade to natural crease of your eye.
3. Apply a dark shade of eyeshadow to the whole eye or in the crease of your eye.
4. Brush Revolution Cut Crease Canvas across the lid. For a defined shape, use an angled brush.
5. Finish off the look by applying your choice of eyeshadow, foil, glitter over the top of Cut Crease Canvas.
I used the liquid eye primer before this and this is my new go to! Eyeshadows blend seamlessly over it and increases longevity of the wear. Recommend leaving product to dry a little before applying eyeshadow. But it’s absolutely fab! Will be buying again!
i wasn't expecting much from this product when i ordered it, because i have never been able to do a cut crease in my life. Well, I tried with this and i did a perfect eye look the first time! the only downside is that it picks up toooo much product from the bottle so i have to clean it on the back of my hand an then pick up the product from there with the applicator. If you apply too much it will crease and set weird, but other than that i've been doing relatively fast cut creases everyday since it arrived.
I love this as an eyeshadow base and a cut crease liner since it does not crease at all and lasts all day especially when it is set with powder. It makes my eyeshadow last all day and it dries down beautifully.