Creating a cut crease just got easier with Revolution Cut Crease Canvas. A full coverage eyeshadow base with an innovative built-in brush for easy application. Whether you’re a professional or a beginner, this is the shortcut you need for a defined canvas for a cut crease with glitter, foil or eyeshadow.
Use as an eyeshadow primer to keep colours in place all day and prevent creasing. Available in four shades for fair, light, medium and deep skin tones. Compliments all eye shapes.
How to create a cut crease
1. Use Cut Crease Canvas to prime the lid before eyeshadow application.
2. Apply a light transition eyeshadow shade to natural crease of your eye.
3. Apply a dark shade of eyeshadow to the whole eye or in the crease of your eye.
4. Brush Revolution Cut Crease Canvas across the lid. For a defined shape, use an angled brush.
5. Finish off the look by applying your choice of eyeshadow, foil, glitter over the top of Cut Crease Canvas.
I ordered 2 of these in the shade for medium skin tones. I got sent one medium and one white one. Despite this mishap.. the actual product is very good. Perfect for cut crease and I sometimes use it as a base for my shadows. Only con to this product would be the application brush, I find that it picks up way to much product on it and even when wiping it off it still tend to give a messy application and gets all over your lashes. I prefer to use my own flat brush to apply it. Other then that the actual product is great.