This statement is made pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015. It constitutes the Revolution Beauty slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ended 28 February 2022.
Revolution Beauty Group PLC listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 19th July 2021.
Following the acquisition of Medichem Manufacturing Ltd in October 2021, our colleague number has increased to 411, most of whom are based in the United Kingdom. Our colleagues are all directly employed and are not in any category which is generally seen to be vulnerable to modern slavery in this country, so our focus is to ensure there are policies and procedures in place for our contractors and suppliers and to ensure adequate training and awareness for our employees.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
Revolution Beauty Group PLC is committed to continuously improving its practices to identify and eliminate any slavery and human trafficking in its business and supply chains, and to acting ethically and with integrity in all its business relationships. Revolution Beauty uses a wide range of suppliers who supply goods for sale, provide services and support our operations.
Revolution Beauty Group PLC operates a number of policies which aim to minimise the risk of modern slavery in our supply chain. These include:
- Supplier code of conduct which provides guidance in the areas of Anti-Bribery and corruption, Gifts & corporate hospitality, Social Accountability and Modern Slavery;
- Animal Welfare covering issues related to animal testing and the use of non-vegan materials;
- Environmental Policy which outlines our requirements with respect to manufacturing and material restrictions as well as required International standards; and
- Quality Assurance and Control indicating our minimum standards of product quality
Our policies were reviewed and reissued to suppliers in August 2021. Our intent is to monitor suppliers we believe present high modern slavery risks in our supply chain, and we will do this on an ongoing basis.
Our Modern Slavery Policy has been rolled out to all employees* and now forms part of our new employee induction process. All employees with a procurement focus are being made fully aware of the new supplier handbook and policies as part of their role.
* Excluding colleagues who have joined us through the acquisition of Medichem Manufacturing Ltd. Their induction is ongoing
This statement has been formally approved by our Managing Director and Group Director of Operations.